Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's Try This Again

I'm a pretty inconsistent blogger...

I don't think I can even call myself a blogger, considering this is my third post since January 1. But being that this is my space, I will call myself whatever I want.

...now I feel pressure to think of something really really cool to call myself, instead of just "a blogger". I'll get right on that.


Anyways, I figured it's about time I start something like this back up since I tend to forget just don't have time to e-mail/call all the people that I should be e-mailing and calling in a week to update them on our general happenings.


I decided this week that it's time for a new kitchen table...since we didn't pick up the one I liked at IKEA, and ours doesn't open for a long time yet, I decided to go the cheap route, and build my own to last until IKEA opens. After the panic that ensued when my mother realized that yes, I was out on the driveway playing with my husband's power tools (and a couple quick desperate calls for help to my father tips from my dad and husband on how to use said tools, I appear to be well on my way to building my very own table.

See!?


OK, tackling the disorganized garage may have been a good first step. But I only got permission from my husband to borrow his tools, not to rearrange his garage. I'll stick with that excuse for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment